When you want to change from friends to friends datingbut you’re worried he doesn’t feel the same way, there’s surefire body language he’ll be sending out that will tell you he’s interested.
Before we get into what he’s doing, you’ll have to check yourself and make sure that you’re sending out the right signals. Be conscious of what you’re saying, how you say it, and how you’re positioned when you say it. You know better than anyone else what you’re like when you’re talking to someone you’re interested in and what you’re like when you’re talking to just a friend, so make sure you’re putting in the effort to distinguish your own body language so he knows you’re interested in dating him, not just being chums.
So, without further ado, the body language that says he’s into you:
- His lips will part when he talks to you. When men think about kissing a woman, their lips part with out them noticing.
- He fiddles with his tie. If he’s spending time smoothing his tie or jacket, it’s because he’s trying to look his best for you.
- He keeps his eyebrows raised a little when you’re talking to him. This is a man’s subconscious way of physically showing that he’s interested in what you’re saying.
- His hands keep going back to his hair. Guys that are just talking to friends don’t feel insecure, but guys that are talking to women they are interested in do. If they’re always playing with their hair, it’s because he’s trying to distract himself from how into you he is.
- He lets you see him check you out. Guys are sly. If they don’t want you to know they’re checking you out, then they’ll do it discretely. If they’re interested in you, then they have nothing to hide!
- They’ll guide you around. You know that cute thing your boyfriends do when you’re going somewhere and they gently take your elbow to lead the way? Well if he’s into you, he’ll be doing the same way!
Look out for these signals and if all signs are go, then go for it!