If you’re getting into friends dating, chances are you already know a lot about one another’s day-to-day lives, but how much do you know about their lives in the bedroom? I’m going to guess not a lot unless you’ve been playing the friends with benefits card.
Everyone has their individual preferences when it comes to what they like in the bedroom, so to get their specific wants and needs done properly, it’s going to take some time. But there’s good news– there’s a laundry list of things all men wish women knew, because they’re things that all women enjoy. Take some tips from this list and you won’t have any problems making the transition from him seeing you as ‘just a friend’ to ‘this girl can really rock my world.’
- Guys love it when you bite gently on their ear lobes. Sure it feels good for you, but males have more nerve endings in their ears, so that sweet sensation you get when he’s kissing around there, men get it amplified.
- If beer is your drink of choice, have a little fun with the neck of the bottle! Imagery is a big part of the sexual experience for men, so the sexier your mouth goes over the bottle opening, the more riled up he’s going to be to take you home.
- When you’re in a public place and sharing an innocent hug, the smallest press of your hips to his will drive him wild.
- Thinking about him naked? Let him know!! Sending him a text with a sexy message or steamy picture will have you on his mind until he gets to you.
- Guys love thinking about women in Yoga. The thought of them bending in different positions is enough foreplay to last them a week. If you simply wear the right Lulu gear, his mind will already be on your prize from the second you walk in the room. And it comes with a bonus, because yoga wear is super comfortable. Being sexy and comfortable? Win/win.
- Touch a guy softly with your fingertips. All women have tried the old if-I-touch-his-arm-he’ll-get-my-hint hint, but if you very gently run your fingers up and down his arms, you’ll hit all the right trigers to get him hot and bothered without even having to bat your eyes.
If you’re about to start dating a friend, you have to make it clear what your intentions are. Skip the subtleness of playing coy and go for it! His response to any of these things will give you a much better outcome than waiting for him to make a move.